Our social media monitoring methodology utilises the most up to date social monitoring software available. The web crawling approach is very similar to the online editorial method outlined above but with pre-defined and filtered directions to only search web content from platforms that are labelled as social media publications and platforms. Nimms Ltd will use this approach in combination with a human review process to:
- Measure the volume of conversations. Track trends and share of voice, make better business decisions faster.
- Understand sentiment. Determine whether you are receiving positive, negative or neutral commentary from bloggers, investors, customers and prospects.
- Identify reach. Track the reach, influence and engagement of your social media communications.
- Identify risks early. Control crisis management and brand reputation.
- Optimise campaigns. Measure the success of online and offline campaigns, plus help create new propositions.
You can choose from various formats from which to receive social media mentions. Options include a daily ‘buzz’ alert via email or RSS feed with links to the individual social media mentions as they happen or tailored reports which will manage all this information in a layout which best suits your needs.